Sunday, March 4, 2012

Back to reality...

{first sunset}

{Abbie & Norah at the Mote Aquarium - biiiigggg shark!}

{baby Cool checkin' out the fishies}

{amazing street band with instruments made out of cereal boxes}


{ I miss having my feet out of socks and shoes already}

{Mike & I}

{our last Sarasota sunset until next year. Goodbye Florida, we miss you already!}

I am sorry I didn't say good bye.
We left last Thursday for the big ol' family trip to Florida. We were there for 10 beautiful days with almost the whole Stewart Fam. Nanny, Poppi, Auntie Jenny, Abbie, Norah, Auntie Lauren, Uncle John, Cole (and of course peanut, just like last year!), Mike and I! Sadly Uncle Kev was missing but next year we have decided to postpone the trip until the end of March so fingers crossed Kev will make it!
PS thank goodness for my phone otherwise I would not have any photos!